Investing In Your Development
*Includes overnight accommodation and dinner for 1 night.
For everyone who has supervisory, management or leadership responsibilities – either directly or indirectly. You do not need to have a large team – or even a small one – if you need to enable the people around you to perform by doing and saying the right things at the right moment, then this course is for you.
A two-day programme designed to develop the skills needed to get the best out of everyone you have responsibility for. We will examine when people need to be managed and when they need to be led – and what that means for you in terms of different approaches. To grow performance and capability, people need both support and challenge. You will be shown a variety of approaches which each drive a different result - allowing you to choose exactly what an individual needs from you to perform brilliantly in every situation.
- The differences between Management and Leadership – why management screams and leadership whispers!
- Capabilities of a Leader – leaders are made not born, so let’s make sure we grow more in the business!
- 10 Things Great Managers Do – once you know what they are, you can start to hold on to your top talent
- The History of Leadership – some fantastic theories about Buffalo, Geese and the demise of the Great Man!
- Situational Leadership – setting the bar high enough to ensure great performance every time. Giving advice when appropriate.
- Cheerleading when they are competent and don’t need any more advice and then delegating with a smile on your face (lets banish that control freak!)
- Coaching for Performance – a magic model that enables you to be brilliant, all you have to do is ask a few questions!
A two-day interactive workshop for Licensees considering taking a 2nd site, new multiples and current multi-site operators. The programme addresses the challenges and different skill set required to operate a multiple site business.
- The drivers for success
- Brand, Culture and Values
- Systems and controls
- Lessons from other MSO’s
- Managing Risk
- Business Planning
This one-day course will give you the time, space and confidence to understand developments in social media, evaluating the choice of methods and approaches available and drawing up an effective online marketing campaign.
- Understand the market you operate in
- Effectively use the social media channels that are relevant for your business
- Increase your Facebook numbers and use Twitter to create viral marketing messages
- Review your website’s structure and content
- Develop a client database
- Plan a calendar of events
- Generate PR for your business
- Choose the right marketing method for your product/campaign
- Write engaging content for your marketing messages
- Evaluate your marketing investment and understand what works
More than 25 online training modules covering Compliance, Service, Trends, Hotel and Health & Safety.
- £10 per module plus VAT
- £100 for 5 modules of your choice plus VAT
- £250 Annual License (all modules) plus VAT
Training modules for Managers, covering Management Compliance and Management Development.
- £20 per module plus VAT
- £60 for 5 modules of your choice plus VAT
- £110 for all 12 modules plus VAT
An innovative programme of online modules which focuses on developing every day skills to achieve your potential.
£300 per person for the full programme of modules plus VAT.