5 Market Place, Hadleigh, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP7 5DL
The Ram has benefited from a full refurbishment in recent years and now offers a unique premium dining and drink experience in the heart of Hadleigh.
Situated in the heart of the market town of Hadleigh, the Ram offers a premium experience all of its own. With a small courtyard and private dining area, this pub is ripe for an experienced operator to continue to build on the great reputation this site enjoys.
It also benefits from a decent sized function room, perfect for birthdays and family parties etc..
The trade kitchen is modern and of decent size too, located just behind the central bar, making service through busy periods easier.
Mainly open plan, the Ram has a large central bar area with dining off to either side. There is a small courtyard to the rear and a private dining/function area that seats 12.
The upstairs area is incomplete and consists of an office space. There is further scope to add letting rooms subject to planning permission.
|Annual rent||£65,000 per annum|
|Weekly rent||£1,250.00 per week fixed|
£65,000 per annum, £1250.00 per week fixed and subject to annual RPI increase, which is capped. Paid weekly by direct debit.
Entry costs approx £28,400 which includes stock, glassware, crockery, cutlery, fuel and cleaning materials, legal, brokers and stocktaking fees, training fees, schedule of condition, working capital and deposit (25% of head rent, minimum £6,000). *Fixtures and Fittings value TBC*
|Fixtures & fittings||£0||Working capital||£10,000|
|Other costs||£3,000||Total entry cost||£28,400|
STANDARD LEASE AGREEMENT
This is a fully repairing and insuring (FRI) Lease Agreement. It is designed for experienced Licensees and requires a higher amount of investment than our other Agreements.
• The Agreement term is for a minimum of 10 years with option to increase in 5 year periods up to 25 years.
• Fully protected under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 with right of renewal
• The Lease can be assigned after 2 years (subject to our approval).
• Tie variations are available.
• Flexible discounts and pricing available.
• Gaming machines are supplied through Greene King on a 50/50 profit split.
• Full purchase of the Inventory (Fixtures & Fittings) is required at the start of the Agreement.
• Rent is subject to five yearly open market rent reviews and is also subject to the annual Retail Price Index (RPI) which is capped.
• A deposit of 25% of the annual rent (minimum £6,000) is required.
• The lessee will be fully responsible for both internal and external repairs to the building.
You will need to estimate the turnover you expect to achieve from the pub, with regard to food and accommodation (if applicable). Barrelage figures are given to assist you with calculations.
Calculators to help you are available on the business planning section of our website.
|Year||Beer (Brls)||Wine & spirits (Ltrs)||Minerals (Ltrs)|
Hadleigh is a mid sized ancient market town in the heart of Suffolk, situated in close proximity to Sudbury, Colchester and Ipswich. Hadleigh is renown for its wool heritage and the plethora of boutique and chain retail outlets that line the high street.