3 Beaumont Road, Headington, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX3 8JN
A very busy Meet and Eat franchise that caters for the residential area of Headington, Oxford.
The successful operator will need to be able to demonstrate a proven history of driving both wet and dry sales in a busy community operation.
Two bars with dining for approx 50 covers. The pub benefits from Sky and BT sports along with a good size beer garden and car parking for 25 cars.
|Car park spaces||35|
5 large bedrooms upstairs together with a separate 2 bedroom cottage next door to the pub.
|Annual rent||£40,000 per annum|
|Weekly rent||£769.23 per week fixed|
£40,000 per annum, £769.23 per week fixed and subject to annual RPI increase, which is capped. Paid weekly by direct debit.
Entry costs approx £40,650.00 which includes fixtures and fittings, stock, glassware, crockery, cutlery, fuel and cleaning materials, legal, brokers and stocktaking fees, training fees, schedule of condition, working capital and deposit (25% of head rent, minimum £6,000). *Applicants will be considered with a minimum Investment £25k*
|Fixtures & fittings||£15,000||Working capital||£10,000|
|Other costs||£8,000||Total entry cost||£40,650|
MEET & EAT FRANCHISE AGREEMENT + FRANCHISE LEASE AGREEMENT
The Greene King Meet & Eat franchise provides a platform for you to run your own business. The pub sector is highly competitive –with the winners being those businesses that stand out from the crowd, providing excellent service within a great environment. We give you this by ensuring that you launch with exactly the right solution for your area and an established way of working that we have proven at our many managed pubs and restaurants throughout the UK.
Greene King Meet & Eat is a business format franchise. In return for your investment, you get a 'pub on a plate' – ready to trade right away.
• A Greene King Meet & Eat Franchise is for 10 years on a rolling basis.
• Food and drink is supplied by Greene King distribution channels, taking
advantage of our scale and buying power and providing attractive prices.
• Gaming machines are supplied through Greene King on a 50/50 profit split.
• We pay 50% of the ongoing cost for Sky, electronic music and entertainment systems.
WHAT YOU GET
• In conjunction with Greene King, a fit out will be completed to a position that the site is ready to trade. Greene King will look to the Franchise owner for a proportion of the cost.
• You will have fully-supported marketing plans and a ready-made events package.
• Your pub will offer drink and food solutions proven to bring customers to your business.
• There are clear Operating Standards and Procedures.
• The pub will have an EPOS till system to control and manage your business.
• There is a detailed Mystery Guest and audit programme, focused on driving sales.
• You will receive comprehensive training.
You will need to estimate the turnover you expect to achieve from the pub, with regard to food and accommodation (if applicable). Barrelage figures are given to assist you with calculations.
Calculators to help you are available on the business planning section of our website.
|Year||Beer (Brls)||Wine & spirits (Ltrs)||Minerals (Ltrs)|
The pub is located just off the busy ring road in Headington some 5 minutes drive from Oxford city centre.