North Road, Wideopen, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE13 6LN
The Travellers Rest is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and driven pub operator. This public house has the scale and potential for expansion to increase all income streams.
The pub is in the heart of the community with a separate public bar ideal for team games and dining area which can be maximised on.
Two separate trade areas, currently offering a bar/dining area and also a sports bar area which has pool table and gaming facilities.
|Car park spaces||20|
Located above the pub with a separate external access point, this very large accommodation area is ideal for a family and has local direct links in and out of the city.
|Annual rent||£30,000 per annum plus 7.5% Turnover Royalty|
£30,000 per annum, £576.92 per week fixed and subject to annual RPI increase, which is capped. Paid weekly by direct debit.
Entry costs approx £20,300 which includes stock, glassware, crockery, cutlery, fuel and cleaning materials, legal, brokers and stocktaking fees, training fees, schedule of condition, working capital and deposit (25% of head rent, minimum £6,000). *Fixtures & Fittings to be valued.
|Fixtures & fittings||£0||Working capital||£2,000|
|Other costs||£9,150||Total entry cost||£20,300|
Our Turnover Agreement reflects how your business performs. You pay a fixed rent plus a percentage of your weekly net turnover sales.
• A 5 year, fixed term agreement, contracted out of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
• Basic rent plus a Turnover Royalty percentage.
• Basic rent subject to capped annual changes in the Retail Price Index (RPI) only with no rent reviews.
• Flexible tie variations available.
• Discounted price list unique to the Turnover Agreement.
• Greene King is responsible for the structure of the building.
• Ability to end agreement with 6 months’ notice and payment of a Standard Notice Fee (3 months’ basic rent). Notice can be served
at any time.
You will need to estimate the turnover you expect to achieve from the pub, with regard to food and accommodation (if applicable). Barrelage figures are given to assist you with calculations.
Calculators to help you are available on the business planning section of our website.
|Year||Beer (Brls)||Wine & spirits (Ltrs)||Minerals (Ltrs)|
Wideopen is a village north of Gosforth and six miles north of Newcastle upon Tyne City Centre