What is this notice for?
This notice explains what we do with your personal data and the steps we take to keep it secure. It explains when and how we collect personal data, who we share it with, how we process it and what your rights are in respect of the personal data processing we carry out.
Who is Greene King Pub Partners?
Greene King has a 200 year tradition of brewing great beers and helping people to run great pubs. Our Pub Partners division has pubs available across England, Scotland and Wales and a range of innovative agreements.
When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in this notice, we are referring to Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited. We are the data controller in respect of this website and the services described in this notice. Our ICO registration number is ZA054235.
When do we use your personal data?
We believe that a good licensee experience means:
- Giving you relevant information about our company, pubs, products and offers
- Helping you choose the right agreement and the right pub to operate
- Providing you with excellent business support and training and a range of other services designed to help you make the most of your business
To do these things well, we need to process some of your personal data. We do this whenever
- you use our websites
- you make an initial enquiry about our pubs and we send you direct marketing
- you opt out of direct marketing
- you go through the application process to become one of our partners
- you undertake training either before or once you become one of our partners
- we help you run your business with direct support
- we market relevant services to you
- you join one of our special interest groups, such as our Sports Club
- we manage our relationship with you
- we deal with the licensing arrangements for your pub
- you make a payment, use our online ordering system or request a refund
- you submit queries or complaints
- when there is an insurance claim
- when we ask for other people’s data
It’s worth remembering that personal data, which is covered by this notice, refers to information about you as an individual. Information about any companies that you own or operate through is not personal data.
Where we do hold personal data on you, we don’t keep it for any longer than we need it. See our retention periods for more details.
Sometimes we need to share your personal data with other Greene King companies or with other organisations that help us provide our products and services to you. We will not sell your personal data and we do not allow these organisations to use your personal data for anything that’s not described in this notice. We might also need to share your personal data to uphold your rights, our rights or the rights of other people and we may need to share your personal data to meet some of our legal obligations. See the data sharing section for more details.
You can find out more about how we meet our data protection law obligations here. This section also explains what rights you have in respect of the personal data processing we do, and how you can exercise them.
How can you contact us?
If you want to discuss how we use your personal data
- Write to us at Greene King Pub Partners, Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 01284 763222
If you want to contact our Data Protection Officer
- Write to the Data Protection Officer, Greene King, Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Call us on 01284 763222
Changes to this privacy notice